Gloss Detailing Kit
BD Clean Snow Foam is a highly concentrated cleaner that produces rich, long-lasting foam that clings to your car. This snow foam helps to break down dirt, grime and stubborn stains such as insects and bird droppings, making the cleaning process much quicker and easier for you, making it the perfect car pre wash solution. This product is used alongside your pressure washer and snow foam lance, which needs to be set at a 1 to 10 ratio to create a fantastic smelling car pre wash foam solution that is both pH neutral and wax safe. Our snow foam will allow you to remove tough grime and dirt from your vehicle without harming your paint work.
The car pre wash process is perhaps one of the most important parts of the car cleaning process, though most people don’t actually realise why or just how significant it is. Using wrap cleaning products, the car pre wash process involves ridding the car of all dirt and grime, which includes things like insects, bird droppings and grit, so that there is nothing to get under your cloth or sponge to potentially scratch the paintwork as you begin cleaning the surface. Without a powerful product like snow foam, the car pre wash can be a lengthy process, but using the best snow foam product can make it much quicker, and actually make it much more fun too. The snow foam process is simple and entails covering your car in a foam that breaks down all dirt and contaminants so that it rinses clean easily.
Available in 500ml bottle
- For most people the first step will be to rinse the car clean, ridding it of any loose dirt. However, some people prefer not to do this as they believe the snow foam clings better to dry surfaces, allowing the wrap cleaning products to concentrate on breaking down dirt and grime.
- Gather together all of the equipment you will need, this includes the ultimate snow foam, a snow foam lance to a ratio of 1 to 10 and a pressure washer. Set everything up so it is ready to use.
- The foam lance and pressure washer together will create a pre wash foam solution that literally overs your entire car in foam.
- Read the instructions on the side of the product to determine how long you need to leave the foam to set. How dirty your car is will greatly impact this.
- After the foam has set, simply rinse it away and begin the rest of your cleaning process.
BD Clean Gloss Detailer has been specially designed to be a perfect post-wash solution that can be used as you clean your car, or can even be used daily to keep your car in a beautiful and shiny condition. Our unique quick detailer (QD) is engineered to remove all water marks, fingerprints and post-wash dirt or dust quickly and easily, to leave a gleaming, glossy finish while also giving your car a beautiful scent.
Our wrap cleaning products at BD Clean come ready to use and already in a spray bottle, making it much easier for you. This detailing spray acts by removing all unsightly watermarks, dirt and fingerprints before adding a further layer of protection to your already waxed finish, one that repels dirt, dust and oil. Made to the highest quality, our gloss detailer is made from the finest ingredients to produce the best finish for your vehicle, making it absolutely ideal for car show homes and other places vehicles are on display.
Available in 500ml spray top bottles.
There are two main ways you can use our high quality quick detailer (QD):
- As a stand-alone gloss detailer, for use in between washes to boost the protection of the paintwork and keep it looking just as shiny as it was when you washed it.
- Simply spray the quick detailer (QD) onto the car and use a cloth to remove any dirt, fingerprints or grime from your car. If some dirt remains spray some more product onto the car and continue to clean it.
- Once your car is spotlessly clean use a fresh, dry cloth to buff the paintwork and really make your car shine and shimmer.
- Repeat as often as required.
- As part of your car washing regime to provide an extra layer of protection to your car and give the paintwork increased shine and shimmer.
- When you use detailing spray as part of your usual car wash routine it will be one of the last products you use. After you have washed, polished and waxed your car you can spray the panels of your vehicle as you pat dry it. This will create a glossy finish with additional protection that is long lasting. Make sure to always use a clean, soft cloth when drying your car, to avoid causing scratches to your paintwork. This quick detailer (QD) can be used on wet or dry surfaces.
BD Clean shampoo has been formulated specifically to be the purest, most effective paint shampoo product that you can purchase for your car. Our highly concentrated gloss shampoo is thick, and slow pouring, making it incredibly simple to use and extremely effective at cleaning the paintwork of your car. The BD Clean car shampoo is designed to leave a smear free, high shine appearance to your car, while also removing stubborn and unsightly dirt, grime and marks. Effective at cleaning just about any stain, including pesky bird droppings, our wrap shampoo is also extremely mild and safe to use on all type of paintwork.
This beautifully scented and highly concentrated paint shampoo leaves your car smelling beautiful, while also providing it with a long lasting shine and a smear free and watermark free finish that will leave other car owners feeling jealous. This is one of our more popular car cleaning products as it has a neutral pH level and is guaranteed to be a completely wax safe product. Not only is this exciting member of our wrap cleaning products gentle to skin, it is also kind to all types of paintwork, even matte wrapped and vinyl wrapped cars.
Just a small amount of BD Clean gloss shampoo is required to produce a rich lather, which makes this unique product the ultimate in detailing products.
Available in 500ml bottles.
- Start be giving your car a pre-wash, you can buy a special pre-washing agent for this.
- Once you have removed all loose dirt and grime, and there is nothing on your car that could potentially get under your cloth or sponge and scratch your car as you clean, you can begin to mix your wrap shampoo formula.
- Always follow the guidelines on the back of the product to know exactly how much paint shampoo you need and how much water is required to mix it with. In a bucket, put the required amount of water in and add the necessary amount of car cleaning products. Mix well. When using BD Clean gloss shampoo, remember a little goes a very long way.
- With a soft cloth or sponge, use the mixture to wash your car. If your car is very dirty you may need to throw the shampoo mixture away and make a fresh one half way through.
- Once you have finished washing the car rinse all of the matte shampoo away.
- Wash weekly, avoid washing too regularly as it may damage your paint if any shampoo residue is left behind.